Tuesday, November 25, 2008

What do i write everyday?

Well... this Qn has been troubling me for very long time...
I want to write many a things everyday... but due to my procrastinating nature, I couldnt...

I feel proud to have plenty of friends who are really helpful in need. One of my friend got married on 2nd of this month. And you know why this marriage was so special? Its because, he got his love as life-partner, of course parents have agreed... It was a love cum arranged marriage... How lucky they are... God bless you my pals...

The reason why i feel proud of having so many friends is... There were only friends who organized the marriage well... Its not that there were no elders, there were. But, friends surpassed everyone in planning and execution.

Murali and Akhila, I wish u a very happy married life... God bless you!

No comments: